Sunday, September 29, 2013

Social ROI

Yes, you can achieve (and show) a positive ROI on your social media efforts.

The first step is to figure out what your goal is. Are you trying to generate leads, increase sales, boost email signups, or something else? After you establish your goals, you need to create a strategy to reach those goals. 

That's where I come in.

I've been working in social media for over two years and am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Social Media from the University of Florida. I've worked with brands to increase sales, fan growth, social media engagement, and more. I'd love to speak with you about your business and figure out what opportunities await you on social media.

Need some inspiration? Check out my Social Media ROI board on Pinterest.




Want more? Check out the videos below.











I’ve been helping brands across the country realize the benefits of social media. 

Let’s connect on LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment